Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

FS Once fired 40 S&W brass

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sfno72
    Member
    • Jul 2012
    • 471

    FS Once fired 40 S&W brass

    I have 1K once fired 40 S&W cases for sale for $30.00 shipped. Mixed headstamps. Wet tumbled in Dawn/Lemishine. Shipping by USPS priority flat rate. Payment by USPS MO only. This add is posted on another site too so please post "I'll take it" in the thread and PM for payment details.

  • #2
    sfno72
    Member
    • Jul 2012
    • 471

    SPF

    Comment

    • #3
      sfno72
      Member
      • Jul 2012
      • 471

      FS once fired 40S&W brass

      I have 1K once fired 40S&W brass for sale for $30.00 shipped. Mixed headstamps that have been wet tumbled with S/S pins in Dawn/Lemishine. Shipping by USPS priority flat rate. Payment by USPS MO. I have this add posted on another site as well, so please post " I'll take it " in the thread and PM for details. Thanks:

      Comment

      • #4
        starlet4ag
        Member
        • Dec 2014
        • 247

        I'll take it.

        Comment

        • #5
          sfno72
          Member
          • Jul 2012
          • 471

          SPF

          Comment

          • #6
            sfno72
            Member
            • Jul 2012
            • 471

            FS Once fired 40 S&W brass

            I have 1K once fired 40 S&W brass for sale for $30.00 shipped. Mixed headstamps that have been wet tumbled with S/S pins in Dawn/Lemishine. Shipping by USPS Priority flat rate. Payment by USPS MO only. This add is posted on another site as well, so please post "I'll take it" in the thread and PM for details. Thank You:

            Comment

            • #7
              sfno72
              Member
              • Jul 2012
              • 471

              SPF

              Comment

              Working...
              UA-8071174-1