* SOLD *
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOLD
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
I'll take the 38/357 cases. Pm sent.Si vis pacem, para bellum
Support CalGuns by purchasing stuff through this Amazon link: http://www.shop42a.com -
Originally posted by tony270It's easy to be a keyboard warrior, you would melt like wax in front of me, you wouldn't be able to move your lips.Originally posted by repubconservPrint it out and frame it for all I careOriginally posted by el chivoI don't need to think at all..XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOriginally posted by pjsigYou are talking to someone who already won this lame conversation, not a brick a wall. Too bad you don't realize it.
sigpicComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,672
Posts: 25,150,346
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,868
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 19292 users online. 138 members and 19154 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Thanks I needed a good laugh today.
Comment