Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

WTS: Dillon RL 550B Press, OC

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • djeddiebear
    Member
    • Apr 2010
    • 321

    WTS: Dillon RL 550B Press, OC

    Please PM me only, do not reply to this thread.

    Asking $$$ , located in OC. $$SOLD$$

    I purchased this brand new Dillon RL 550B press from another CG member here last year and I never got around to using it. It's still in the box and it didn't come with any dies, but the guy added some extra tubes (plastic, but used). I also bought a Hornady 9th edition book for reloading and read through it once. Don't know much about all the parts because I never set it up, so it's hard to answer. I will get pics up tomorrow as it's pretty late here.
    Last edited by djeddiebear; 03-13-2016, 12:29 PM.
    Eddie
  • #2
    djeddiebear
    Member
    • Apr 2010
    • 321







    Eddie

    Comment

    • #3
      djeddiebear
      Member
      • Apr 2010
      • 321

      Bump
      Eddie

      Comment

      • #4
        djeddiebear
        Member
        • Apr 2010
        • 321

        Just been sitting in my room for 6 months in it's box...
        Eddie

        Comment

        • #5
          djeddiebear
          Member
          • Apr 2010
          • 321

          TTT
          Last edited by djeddiebear; 12-03-2015, 3:53 PM.
          Eddie

          Comment

          • #6
            djeddiebear
            Member
            • Apr 2010
            • 321

            Bump. I think $40 under MSRP & no tax makes this a great deal!
            Eddie

            Comment

            • #7
              djeddiebear
              Member
              • Apr 2010
              • 321

              Never got around to selling this. Anyone interested?

              Will also throw in small pistol primers I purchased. I think it's CCI branded. I'll look it up tomorrow.
              Eddie

              Comment

              • #8
                weomi
                Junior Member
                • Oct 2010
                • 92

                pm'd

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1