IMG_0351.jpg
IMG_0352-2.jpg
IMG_0353.jpg
I have finally got my DILLON set up and I now have some unneeded RCBS and LEE reloading equipment.
I also have 2 older pacific single stage presses one uses standard shell holders and the other uses pacific shell holder shafts ( there are 6 of them included )
No trades, all in great condition.
I'm in Corona.
1. RCBS 505 loading scale. $35 SOLD
2. RCBS Pro case trimmer, new price with collets for .223 and .308. $50[/B]
3. RCBS Rock Chucker Press. $90 SOLD
4. RCBS hand priming tool. $25 SOLD
5. RCBS Powder dump with stand. $75 SOLD
6. RCBS case lube pad and lube. free with powder dump SOLD
7. LEE auto prime 2 press mounted priming tool. $15
8. Lee zip trim with everything needed for .223 and .308. $15 SOLD
9. LEE new single stage press. $25 SOLD
10. Pacific presses new price $15 each 1 SOLD
PM me if you have any questions.
IMG_0352-2.jpg
IMG_0353.jpg
I have finally got my DILLON set up and I now have some unneeded RCBS and LEE reloading equipment.
I also have 2 older pacific single stage presses one uses standard shell holders and the other uses pacific shell holder shafts ( there are 6 of them included )
No trades, all in great condition.
I'm in Corona.
1. RCBS 505 loading scale. $35 SOLD
2. RCBS Pro case trimmer, new price with collets for .223 and .308. $50[/B]
3. RCBS Rock Chucker Press. $90 SOLD
4. RCBS hand priming tool. $25 SOLD
5. RCBS Powder dump with stand. $75 SOLD
6. RCBS case lube pad and lube. free with powder dump SOLD
7. LEE auto prime 2 press mounted priming tool. $15
8. Lee zip trim with everything needed for .223 and .308. $15 SOLD
9. LEE new single stage press. $25 SOLD
10. Pacific presses new price $15 each 1 SOLD
PM me if you have any questions.

Comment