please delete
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
delete
Collapse
X
-
delete
For every $1 spent on a firearm, you should spend $2 training with it.
Stay safe and stay legal. You can't protect your family from within a prison cell.
NRA Certified Instructor. Feel free to ping me about ad-hoc instruction and coaching.Tags: None -
btt price dropFor every $1 spent on a firearm, you should spend $2 training with it.
Stay safe and stay legal. You can't protect your family from within a prison cell.
NRA Certified Instructor. Feel free to ping me about ad-hoc instruction and coaching.Comment
-
I wish you where closer, I would take in a minute. I am in Orange county. If you get this way let me know, I will take.Comment
-
I wish I were closer too :P. Probably will be a long while before I make that drive again. btt!For every $1 spent on a firearm, you should spend $2 training with it.
Stay safe and stay legal. You can't protect your family from within a prison cell.
NRA Certified Instructor. Feel free to ping me about ad-hoc instruction and coaching.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,540
Posts: 25,148,830
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 16089 users online. 60 members and 16029 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment