Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

WTT Bullseye/Unique/W231

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • NewbieLoader
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
    CGN Contributor
    • Feb 2014
    • 392

    WTT Bullseye/Unique/W231

    Im looking for Varget, H4895 or WSF. I have,

    0 lbs of W231
    0 lbs of Bullseye
    0 lbs of Unique

    Pound for pound, not for sale trade only please. I am located in Elk Grove (south of Sacramento) and would like to stay local, but I can travel (45 min. one way) if someone wants to trade for the rest of the powder.
    Last edited by NewbieLoader; 03-22-2015, 5:17 PM. Reason: requirement change
    I have done so much with so little for so long that now I can do almost anything with nothing at all.
  • #2
    NewbieLoader
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
    CGN Contributor
    • Feb 2014
    • 392

    Bullseye is spoken for.
    I have done so much with so little for so long that now I can do almost anything with nothing at all.

    Comment

    • #3
      NewbieLoader
      CGN/CGSSA Contributor
      CGN Contributor
      • Feb 2014
      • 392

      Bump
      I have done so much with so little for so long that now I can do almost anything with nothing at all.

      Comment

      • #4
        NewbieLoader
        CGN/CGSSA Contributor
        CGN Contributor
        • Feb 2014
        • 392

        Bump
        I have done so much with so little for so long that now I can do almost anything with nothing at all.

        Comment

        • #5
          NewbieLoader
          CGN/CGSSA Contributor
          CGN Contributor
          • Feb 2014
          • 392

          Unique is spoken for.
          I have done so much with so little for so long that now I can do almost anything with nothing at all.

          Comment

          • #6
            NewbieLoader
            CGN/CGSSA Contributor
            CGN Contributor
            • Feb 2014
            • 392

            All powder has been traded, thank you.
            I have done so much with so little for so long that now I can do almost anything with nothing at all.

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1