SOLD
LOCATION: Inland empire FTF only please. I will meet anyone relatively close.
Very nice US made guitar. Had it for about 8 years, bought it brand new.
Gibson Firebird V.
-Classic reverse body styling
-Neck-through body design for increased sustain and attack
-Mahogany body with walnut stringers and mahogany wings
-Bound rosewood fingerboard with trapezoid inlays
-High-output ceramic mini-humbuckers at the bridge and neck
-2 volume and 2 tone controls
-3-way switch
-Chrome hardware
Classic white w/matching hardshell case.
Case is very heavy duty and comes with built in combo lock.
Guitar came stock with "banjo style" tuners which are no longer available. Gibson no longer makes them so definately a collectors item now.
Guitar plays like a dream and you can feel the quality when holding it.
3 minor digs on the guitar
-small chip on 10th fret, and small ding on the bottom and back.
This is a pretty awesome deal if you're into guitars. I'm only getting rid of it cause I need money for a gun.
I will send pics to anyone interested. He's a stock photo of the guitar http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guita...-guitar/517338
LOCATION: Inland empire FTF only please. I will meet anyone relatively close.
Very nice US made guitar. Had it for about 8 years, bought it brand new.
Gibson Firebird V.
-Classic reverse body styling
-Neck-through body design for increased sustain and attack
-Mahogany body with walnut stringers and mahogany wings
-Bound rosewood fingerboard with trapezoid inlays
-High-output ceramic mini-humbuckers at the bridge and neck
-2 volume and 2 tone controls
-3-way switch
-Chrome hardware
Classic white w/matching hardshell case.
Case is very heavy duty and comes with built in combo lock.
Guitar came stock with "banjo style" tuners which are no longer available. Gibson no longer makes them so definately a collectors item now.
Guitar plays like a dream and you can feel the quality when holding it.
3 minor digs on the guitar
-small chip on 10th fret, and small ding on the bottom and back.
This is a pretty awesome deal if you're into guitars. I'm only getting rid of it cause I need money for a gun.
I will send pics to anyone interested. He's a stock photo of the guitar http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guita...-guitar/517338
