ODE 5-String Bluegrass Banjo
This is a high-end bluegrass banjo in very good condition. The vintage is circa 1970. I purchased it a few years ago and had it inspected and serviced by a luthier. It has a heavy "bell brass" tone ring, walnut neck and resonator, ebony fingerboard with "Hearts and Flowers" inlays, geared tuners and 5th-string peg. Comes with finger picks, capo, extra strings and hard case.
SOLD
Prefer FTF in the Cerritos, La Palma LA/OC area. Due to the size and weight of the item I do not want to ship.
As I do not check postings on a regular schedule THE ONLY WAY TO REACH ME IS BY EMAIL: roadapple@verizon.net
Please do not PM or post to this thread.
Links to photos:
This is a high-end bluegrass banjo in very good condition. The vintage is circa 1970. I purchased it a few years ago and had it inspected and serviced by a luthier. It has a heavy "bell brass" tone ring, walnut neck and resonator, ebony fingerboard with "Hearts and Flowers" inlays, geared tuners and 5th-string peg. Comes with finger picks, capo, extra strings and hard case.
SOLD
Prefer FTF in the Cerritos, La Palma LA/OC area. Due to the size and weight of the item I do not want to ship.
As I do not check postings on a regular schedule THE ONLY WAY TO REACH ME IS BY EMAIL: roadapple@verizon.net
Please do not PM or post to this thread.
Links to photos:

Comment