Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Sold

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thehunted777
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2014
    • 760

    Sold

    For sale or trade: Brand New, 250 square feet of Sound Proof/Insulation Material. Perfect for sound proofing a garage or insulating your home. I originally bought it to sound proof my garage because I play the drums, but I decided to go with an electric drumset instead. This is high quality material, I paid $300 for this material about 3 months ago when I bought it from a construction worker. So I'm just trying to get some money or ammo back for it. Any questions please let me know, prices/trades are negotiable. Please send offers!

    Price: Sold

    Trade: 9mm, .357 magnum, .38 special, and 20 gauge ammo.
    (Please PM me for trade ratio)

    Location: Lakewood/Long Beach, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, Ventura County, and San Diego areas.
    Last edited by thehunted777; 11-24-2014, 4:05 PM. Reason: sold
Working...
UA-8071174-1