Hardware:
CPU: i7 3820QM
GPU: Nvidia 675m
RAM: 8gb DDR3 (4gb x 2)
HDD: 750gb, 7200RPM
Wi-Fi: Built in wireless N
Wired Connection: Standard Ethernet Port
Screen: 15.5" 1080p LCD (w/HDMI and RGB ports)
USB Ports: 3 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 2.0
Built in webcam
Bluetooth Enabled
This computer also has a built in, programmable fingerprint sensor which is located just under the touchpad. You can program it so that instead of logging into Calguns by typing your user/pass, you just swipe your finger to log in. This also works for signing into Windows.
Software:
Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium SP1
All necessary Realtek, keyboard, touchpad and hotkey drivers installed (disk included)
Also included:
Notes: Although engineered for gaming, I would not play high performance games on this system. The cooling system that iBuyPower built this with is very inadequate, and the laptop gets pretty toastly. I've had about 3 system crashes trying to play WatchDogs on this computer.
I used this system mainly for rendering high quality photos in CS6 and long videos in Sony Vegas Pro 12. That is this computer's true calling, rendering on the go
I took the liberty to reinstall Windows 7, the drivers off the disk, the latest Nvidia 675m drivers and performed all the suggested Windows updates. You'll get a fresh start.
Price:
Asking $850 shipped to your door, or $800 FTF. I'm in Sherman Oaks/Santa Clarita area often
Trades: (FTF Only!)
M1 Garand - Quality is, for the most part, irrelevant. If it goes bang, I don't care how it looks.
Picture Album: http://imgur.com/a/JiSuu
CPU: i7 3820QM
GPU: Nvidia 675m
RAM: 8gb DDR3 (4gb x 2)
HDD: 750gb, 7200RPM
Wi-Fi: Built in wireless N
Wired Connection: Standard Ethernet Port
Screen: 15.5" 1080p LCD (w/HDMI and RGB ports)
USB Ports: 3 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 2.0
Built in webcam
Bluetooth Enabled
This computer also has a built in, programmable fingerprint sensor which is located just under the touchpad. You can program it so that instead of logging into Calguns by typing your user/pass, you just swipe your finger to log in. This also works for signing into Windows.
Software:
Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium SP1
All necessary Realtek, keyboard, touchpad and hotkey drivers installed (disk included)
Also included:
- Windows Reinstallation Disk
- System Drivers (Disk)
- Charger and Power Cable
- Pelican 1095 Case
Notes: Although engineered for gaming, I would not play high performance games on this system. The cooling system that iBuyPower built this with is very inadequate, and the laptop gets pretty toastly. I've had about 3 system crashes trying to play WatchDogs on this computer.
I used this system mainly for rendering high quality photos in CS6 and long videos in Sony Vegas Pro 12. That is this computer's true calling, rendering on the go

I took the liberty to reinstall Windows 7, the drivers off the disk, the latest Nvidia 675m drivers and performed all the suggested Windows updates. You'll get a fresh start.
Price:
Asking $850 shipped to your door, or $800 FTF. I'm in Sherman Oaks/Santa Clarita area often
Trades: (FTF Only!)
M1 Garand - Quality is, for the most part, irrelevant. If it goes bang, I don't care how it looks.
Picture Album: http://imgur.com/a/JiSuu
