Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

SOLD Nitecore SRT3 Flashlight

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MudCamper
    Veteran Member
    • Mar 2007
    • 4605

    SOLD Nitecore SRT3 Flashlight

    Make: Nitecore

    Model: SRT3

    Location (city or county): Sebastopol, Sonoma County, North Bay Area

    Price: $50 SOLD

    Will ship (Y/N): yes

    Other info:

    This is Nitecore's control ring, infinitely variable brightness adjustable CR123/RCR123 powered light. It is very bright and very versatile.

    It is in very good to new condition. It does have a couple tiny, almost invisible, nicks. For that, I am listing it $30 under current retail prices. Included is the original box, and all the extras that come with it.

    This is a great little light. I have a full thread on in here.

    More info from Nitecore here.



    Last edited by MudCamper; 06-22-2014, 11:43 AM.
  • #2
    bisonthecruiser
    Member
    • Nov 2007
    • 473

    I'll take it if you are willing to meet up locally! I'm in Santa Rosa and can easily head your way!

    Comment

    • #3
      MudCamper
      Veteran Member
      • Mar 2007
      • 4605

      Sent you a PM yesterday, bisonthecruiser.

      SPF
      Last edited by MudCamper; 06-20-2014, 1:43 PM.

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1