Hey,
Just testing the waters here.. I have a Techne Goshawk with the original brown leather strap, used for about one month. No scratches on the crystal. Also comes with the hard case and cardboard box w/ manual from Techne. Please pm or text 916-409-6148 (this is not my real # but I can receive texts - helps to avoid all the scammers on Craigslist)
Specs can be seen here: http://technewatches.biz/product.php?id_product=35
No trades
Asking $320
Will consider shipping
Location: Sacramento, CA
Thanks



Just testing the waters here.. I have a Techne Goshawk with the original brown leather strap, used for about one month. No scratches on the crystal. Also comes with the hard case and cardboard box w/ manual from Techne. Please pm or text 916-409-6148 (this is not my real # but I can receive texts - helps to avoid all the scammers on Craigslist)
Specs can be seen here: http://technewatches.biz/product.php?id_product=35
No trades
Asking $320
Will consider shipping
Location: Sacramento, CA
Thanks



