I'm selling a "1000 lumen" XML led adjustable flood/throw flashlight. The head of the flashlight slides up and down which changes the flood and throw. When the head is in the bottom position, you get maximum flood which is great for illuminating a wide area, and when the head is in the top position, you get maximum throw with a focused beam that can shine very far away. It takes two 18650 li-on batteries, which will be included, along with a charger. I don't think this flashlight puts out 1000 actual lumens, I'm guesstimating it's probably somewhere around the 500-600 lumen area when compared to a Fenix TK35. It's incredibly bright and has 5 different modes. High,med,low,strobe,& SOS. It has a green grow-in-the-dark tail cap switch to turn it on and off. Price is $40+ shipping, may be picked up locally as well (Los Angeles).
Added some pics, my camera can't really pick up the light that well. It's just too bright!
. I went out for a night walk and lit up the whole mountain/hill top adjacent from me. I didn't do that for long as to not attract too much attention 


High (flood)

Med (flood)

low (flood)

High (throw)

Med (throw)

Low (throw)
Added some pics, my camera can't really pick up the light that well. It's just too bright!
. I went out for a night walk and lit up the whole mountain/hill top adjacent from me. I didn't do that for long as to not attract too much attention 


High (flood)

Med (flood)

low (flood)

High (throw)

Med (throw)

Low (throw)
