Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

MSC cloth facemasks FREE stuff

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • tuolumnejim
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Jun 2008
    • 11194

    MSC cloth facemasks FREE stuff

    MSC cloth facemasks, these are small/medium. If you know any older folks they may want some. I have a boatload of these, cases of 100 or bags of 10. I'm in Stagecoach Nevada but I'll ship on your dime. f you want to see what they are here's the MSC link. https://www.mscdirect.com/product/details/10089662


    I just want to clear the pallet of these out of the shop. PM me if you would like any.

    Free!
    In a state where corruption abounds, laws must be very numerous.
    Publius Cornelius Scipio

    Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.
    ― Thomas Jefferson

    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
    John Adams
Working...
UA-8071174-1