Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

SOLD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • drifter2be
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2011
    • 2177

    SOLD

    Selling my dell streak 7 tablet. It is wifi only, so there is no sim card/cannot be used with a cellular network, the two times that I used it while I was out of the house I tethered it to my smartphone, worked great that way. I bought it back in July, rarely used it, so I decided that I really don't need it. Performs great, has 16gb of internal memory, can expand with an SD card up to an additional 32gb. Dual core 1ghz processor (that I am sure you could overclock if you rooted the tablet). Last thing I ever did with the tablet was update it to Honeycomb 3.2 when the update was released. Paid $300 plus tax for it, and another $20 for the snap on case, screen protector and neoprene travel sleeve.

    Asking $220 picked up or $240 shipped and paypalled or best offer. Possible willing to partial trade for firearms, almost anything 22lr etc.

    Everything in the picture is included, no pictured but included are the original box and all manuals/paperwork that came with it.

    Last edited by drifter2be; 12-10-2011, 7:23 PM.
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L Mencken
    Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid. - Han Solo

    "Moms Demand Action" sounds less like a gun control group and more like the title of a porn flick from the mid-90s.
  • #2
    drifter2be
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2011
    • 2177

    Bump, price is OBO.
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L Mencken
    Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid. - Han Solo

    "Moms Demand Action" sounds less like a gun control group and more like the title of a porn flick from the mid-90s.

    Comment

    • #3
      drifter2be
      Senior Member
      • Jan 2011
      • 2177

      bump.
      Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L Mencken
      Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid. - Han Solo

      "Moms Demand Action" sounds less like a gun control group and more like the title of a porn flick from the mid-90s.

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1