I have a 2003 Honda Superhawk. I am selling for $3200.
Price is negotiable. This bike is not for beginners. Has a lot of torque.
CLEAN TITLE in hand, 18,6xx Original Miles....couple scratches on fairing from the guy I bought it from. (as explained to me, he rode into some bushes and that is where the scratches came from) Also, within one month of my ownership, the bike was knocked over while parked. It was completely repaired and have never had a problem (the bike has been checked and rechecked and the frame is sound and there is nothing wrong besides the cosmetics on the left side.)
besides a the scratches, it is in excellent mechanical and physical condition. Has owners manual and stock tool kit with it.
Registration is due in April and I will suggest that it gets an oil change. If it is absolutely necessary, I can get the reg done.
But considering price and what is included, I think this is a fair deal but I am willing to talk about reasonable offers.
Here is what is included in price as well.
Tank Bag
Front and Back Motorcycle Stands
Clear Windscreen (has tinted double bubble on it now)
Has Jardine Highmounts on it now.
Custom made fender eliminator
Repsol chain lube (about 3/4 of a can, I think)
Oil Drain Kit ( socket attachment for oil filter, chemical soak pads, and a drain can.)
About a 6 month old gel battery
There maybe more that I can't think of right now.
Feel Free to pm me with questions or interest, or just comment in the thread
Price is negotiable. This bike is not for beginners. Has a lot of torque.
CLEAN TITLE in hand, 18,6xx Original Miles....couple scratches on fairing from the guy I bought it from. (as explained to me, he rode into some bushes and that is where the scratches came from) Also, within one month of my ownership, the bike was knocked over while parked. It was completely repaired and have never had a problem (the bike has been checked and rechecked and the frame is sound and there is nothing wrong besides the cosmetics on the left side.)
besides a the scratches, it is in excellent mechanical and physical condition. Has owners manual and stock tool kit with it.
Registration is due in April and I will suggest that it gets an oil change. If it is absolutely necessary, I can get the reg done.
But considering price and what is included, I think this is a fair deal but I am willing to talk about reasonable offers.
Here is what is included in price as well.
Tank Bag
Front and Back Motorcycle Stands
Clear Windscreen (has tinted double bubble on it now)
Has Jardine Highmounts on it now.
Custom made fender eliminator
Repsol chain lube (about 3/4 of a can, I think)
Oil Drain Kit ( socket attachment for oil filter, chemical soak pads, and a drain can.)
About a 6 month old gel battery
There maybe more that I can't think of right now.
Feel Free to pm me with questions or interest, or just comment in the thread

