I am selling used, but excellent condition RED motorcycle helmet for $15. I only wore it 4 times before. I do not have bike anymore so I am selling it.
Location Buena Park and willing to trade for 9mm hollow point Winchester Ranger.
sorry for the picture, cell phone camera. I believe the size is Medium.
Third Item
Gun Safe, it is in excellent condition and it comes with two override keys. I had it couple little over a month. It can also be mounted in the wall.
It comes with three shelves. $70 Cash.
Location Buena Park and willing to trade for 9mm hollow point Winchester Ranger.
sorry for the picture, cell phone camera. I believe the size is Medium.
Third Item
Gun Safe, it is in excellent condition and it comes with two override keys. I had it couple little over a month. It can also be mounted in the wall.
It comes with three shelves. $70 Cash.

Comment