Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Light Gun safe

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • celtic1100
    Junior Member
    • Jun 2010
    • 7

    Light Gun safe

    I'm cleaning out my house and need the room. I have a gun safe, fits 6 to 8 long weapons and two to three handguns or ammo on the top shelf. Twin keys with hidden hinges. Brown with bolt holes to fasten to the wall. Asking $75. Will send picture if requested.
  • #2
    El Capo
    Member
    • Mar 2010
    • 484

    I'll take it...

    Can you send me pics?
    pm inbound
    Last edited by El Capo; 07-12-2010, 3:14 PM.

    Comment

    • #3
      Miataguy
      Senior Member
      • Jan 2010
      • 684

      I'll Take it ...if located in SoCal.
      You guys actually have 9MM in stock????
      And it's How Much????

      Comment

      • #4
        lmudave
        Senior Member
        • Jul 2008
        • 843

        If this is in San Jose area i'll take it.

        Comment

        • #5
          celtic1100
          Junior Member
          • Jun 2010
          • 7

          Safe

          Originally posted by Markus
          Where is this located????
          I am located in Huntington Beach.

          Comment

          • #6
            DC45
            Member
            • Feb 2008
            • 394

            If NOT yet taken, I WILL take it.

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1