Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

SOLD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Finanz
    Member
    • Aug 2016
    • 116

    SOLD

    Sold
    Last edited by Finanz; 02-08-2024, 8:26 PM.
  • #2
    hermosabeach
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Feb 2009
    • 19829

    Location?
    Rule 1- ALL GUNS ARE ALWAYS LOADED

    Rule 2 -NEVER LET THE MUZZLE COVER ANYTHING YOU ARE NOT PREPARED TO DESTROY (including your hands and legs)

    Rule 3 -KEEP YOUR FINGER OFF THE TRIGGER UNTIL YOUR SIGHTS ARE ON THE TARGET

    Rule 4 -BE SURE OF YOUR TARGET AND WHAT IS BEYOND IT
    (thanks to Jeff Cooper)

    Comment

    • #3
      Tim padilla
      Senior Member
      • Dec 2017
      • 916

      Nice air rifle ! I still have mine. I epoxied a pic rail in the scout position on top of the barrel and mounted a old leupold V3 gold ring 2x pistol scope on it . It’s very fast and scored 4 cottontails in one evening last winter for the stew pot.Love .It.

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1