Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Gone

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Minsky moment
    Member
    • Jun 2017
    • 181

    Gone

    Donated to Goodwill - no longer available

    located in the Chino Hills area between the 71 and the 57 off Grand.

    I am selling off smocks from a military uniform collection. Most of these are duplicates or items I have not used and likely won’t use. Cold War and GWOT Eras. All of these are new, unaltered, unworn, never laundered and have continuously stored in a pet-free, smoke-free, climate-controlled home.

    Payment via PayPal Friends & Friends or USPS money order.

    First up is a British Army Aircrew FR smock in Multi-Terrain Pattern (MTP), Size 190/112. The British size works out to be equivalent to a US Size Large Long/Extra Long - it’s right in between.

    British military smocks are not lined and are intended as a field overgarment with room enough to layer underneath. Hood has a wire to be shipped as desired. These are long garments and are sized to hit between the hip and the knee. I am 6’ 1” tall and this smock is a little long on me.

    It is made from a flame-retardant material as it was designed for helicopter aircrews. The material is soft to the handle but it is a rip stop weave unlike standard smocks. It is NWT but the tag sprue broke so I placed it in the pocked (I have included a photo, below).

    Please PM with any questions and thanks for looking.
  • #2
    Minsky moment
    Member
    • Jun 2017
    • 181

    WTS Prometheus Design Works morale patches (new)

    For sale in Chino Hills.

    From a collection of various odds and ends that I am slowly thinning out.

    Three PDW morale patches from my personal stash, new and unused, as pictured.

    Reduced: $19 delivered via USPS Priority Mail, insured. All three patches being sold as a single set.

    Local pick-up is ok anywhere within 20 minutes drive from Grand Avenue and the 71.

    Please PM with any questions, and thanks for looking.
    Attached Files

    Comment

    • #3
      Minsky moment
      Member
      • Jun 2017
      • 181

      Duplicate please delete

      Duplicate please delete

      Comment

      • #4
        Minsky moment
        Member
        • Jun 2017
        • 181

        Gone

        For sale in Chino Hills but I will ship if you prefer. FTF meet-up anywhere within 20 miles of Chino Hills is ok too. No trades.

        Listing my Crye Precision G3 Field Apparel items for sale as they never get used. Some factory new and a couple nearly new and used little or not at all. I will add more over the next few days so please check back. PM with any questions.

        Multicam Arid G3 Field Shirt, size Large Long. NWT condition, never worn, never laundered, never altered. Only removed from the factory bag for photographs.
        donated due to lack of interest

        Multicam Arid G3 Field Pants, size 38 Regular. NWT condition, never worn, never laundered, never altered. Only removed from the factory bag for photographs. sold

        Pictures are here:




        $10 for shipping via USPS Priority. I can combine shipping for multiple items, no problem.

        Thanks for looking!
        Last edited by Minsky moment; 12-10-2021, 10:55 PM.

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1