Our local hardware store was dumping inventory and I bought a couple of boxes of stuff, but there are a bunch of items I don't need.
Bunch of plugs $1 per each mostly female, couple male.
3 hitch covers with 4 way plug holder $5
Various scrapers blades 1 per package.
Handfull of latches $2
I also got a ton of rivets $2 a box various sizes.
Bunch of towel, tp holders, and other bathroom item holders. $5 each
More you buy, the more you save.
Items located in Roseville area. Small items in willing to ship.




Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk
Bunch of plugs $1 per each mostly female, couple male.
3 hitch covers with 4 way plug holder $5
Various scrapers blades 1 per package.
Handfull of latches $2
I also got a ton of rivets $2 a box various sizes.
Bunch of towel, tp holders, and other bathroom item holders. $5 each
More you buy, the more you save.
Items located in Roseville area. Small items in willing to ship.





Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Comment