Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Spawn_X
    Banned
    • Jul 2006
    • 1981

    .

    bohoki you are a genius.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Spawn_X; 03-07-2009, 10:37 PM.
  • #2
    5150Marcelo
    Calguns Addict
    • Mar 2008
    • 7681

    That sux. If you dont sell/trade them, just wrap the pen with a piece of masking tape with new info on it. That way thet wont go to waste.
    Handmade Predator/Coyote Calls!!!
    Originally posted by ColdSteel14;
    Spermicidal rubbers! On the other hand.. Man.. That spermicide doesn't taste very good. AT ALL!
    Originally posted by Slayer;
    Holy Lord....why would a dude know what spermicide taste like?
    sigpic

    Comment

    • #3
      Spawn_X
      Banned
      • Jul 2006
      • 1981

      Originally posted by 5150Marcelo
      That sux. If you dont sell/trade them, just wrap the pen with a piece of masking tape with new info on it. That way thet wont go to waste.
      that's more ghetto than a black man wrapped up in toilet paper playing Mummy for halloween

      Comment

      • #4
        bohoki
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Jan 2006
        • 20826

        get some printed shrink wrap tubing and heat shrink them on

        Comment

        • #5
          Spawn_X
          Banned
          • Jul 2006
          • 1981

          Originally posted by bohoki
          get some printed shrink wrap tubing and heat shrink them on
          Wow, I wasn't even aware they print on shrink tubing

          I'm looking into this right now..

          Comment

          • #6
            B.D.Dubloon
            Veteran Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 4873

            Originally posted by Spawn_X
            that's more ghetto than a black man wrapped up in toilet paper playing Mummy for halloween
            You can't say that on television Free funny bump

            Comment

            • #7
              5150Marcelo
              Calguns Addict
              • Mar 2008
              • 7681

              Originally posted by Spawn_X
              that's more ghetto than a black man wrapped up in toilet paper playing Mummy for halloween
              Not as ghetto as trying to snooker some dude for some ammo for some pens with YOUR info on them.
              Handmade Predator/Coyote Calls!!!
              Originally posted by ColdSteel14;
              Spermicidal rubbers! On the other hand.. Man.. That spermicide doesn't taste very good. AT ALL!
              Originally posted by Slayer;
              Holy Lord....why would a dude know what spermicide taste like?
              sigpic

              Comment

              • #8
                didustealmymonky
                Junior Member
                • Jan 2009
                • 60

                hi i love cock please call me now!
                818 1884

                Comment

                • #9
                  ZombieKiller
                  Veteran Member
                  • Apr 2007
                  • 2555

                  I'm not even gonna ask.

                  But----> IBTL!!
                  "The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory...."

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    Saigon1965
                    CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
                    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                    • Nov 2003
                    • 17278

                    Oh really -

                    Originally posted by didustealmymonky
                    hi i love cock please call me now!
                    818 1884

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Blue
                      Calguns Addict
                      • Oct 2005
                      • 8071

                      Originally posted by saigon1965
                      Oh really -
                      Lord, make my hand fast and accurate.
                      Let my aim be true and my hand faster
                      than those who would seek to destroy me.
                      Grant me victory over my foes and those who wish to do harm to me and mine.
                      Let not my last thought be 'If I only had my gun."
                      And Lord, if today is truly the day you call me home, let me die in an empty pile of brass.
                      sigpic
                      NRA Member

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        Spawn_X
                        Banned
                        • Jul 2006
                        • 1981

                        Originally posted by 5150Marcelo
                        Not as ghetto as trying to snooker some dude for some ammo for some pens with YOUR info on them.
                        pens are pens, great quality, they still write, regardless who's name on them

                        I got these to give away to customers but stopped using them a couple months ago when I found out about identity change, that's why I still have pretty much all of them

                        but the shrink tubing is a GREAT idea, I need to get some quotes, but I hadn't even thought of that

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        UA-8071174-1