Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

********

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • usclee
    Senior Member
    • Dec 2012
    • 715

    ********

    Sold
    Last edited by usclee; 01-03-2016, 10:18 AM.
  • #2
    Hispanic_Hercules
    Senior Member
    • Feb 2010
    • 1423

    I will take it shipped pending addtl pics. PM SENT

    For Sale: Lightly used Benchmade Osborne Gray/Black G10 Knife. Still razor sharp!! I paid over $200 including tax.....I'm only asking $100 pick up. I can ship with tracking for $6.
    Last edited by Hispanic_Hercules; 08-12-2015, 4:42 PM.
    5.1.11 "Tonight we are a country awakened to danger and called to defend freedom. Our grief has turned to anger, and anger to resolution. Whether we bring our enemies to justice, or bring justice to our enemies, justice will be done. We will not tire, we will not falter, and we will not fail." George W. Bush 43rd President (2001-2009)

    Comment

    • #3
      usclee
      Senior Member
      • Dec 2012
      • 715

      Spf

      Comment

      • #4
        Hispanic_Hercules
        Senior Member
        • Feb 2010
        • 1423

        Payment sent
        5.1.11 "Tonight we are a country awakened to danger and called to defend freedom. Our grief has turned to anger, and anger to resolution. Whether we bring our enemies to justice, or bring justice to our enemies, justice will be done. We will not tire, we will not falter, and we will not fail." George W. Bush 43rd President (2001-2009)

        Comment

        • #5
          usclee
          Senior Member
          • Dec 2012
          • 715

          SOLD

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1