Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

gone!!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • big jon
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2006
    • 1905

    gone!!!!

    I got this to sell to a coworker whos going to back out on the deal so I try it here..400.00 Its at Oaktree for 8 more days.
    Last edited by big jon; 10-02-2008, 11:13 AM.
  • #2
    big jon
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2006
    • 1905

    btt

    Comment

    • #3
      Black_Talon
      Senior Member
      • Oct 2005
      • 2281

      Someone here has been looking for an M-65 for a while. Search the "WTB" Forums and you should find him.

      EDIT:

      I'm pretty sure it was this guy.
      Last edited by Black_Talon; 09-23-2008, 5:34 PM.
      sigpic

      When seconds count, the police are only minutes away.

      Comment

      • #4
        rivviepop
        Veteran Member
        • Jul 2007
        • 2528

        Originally posted by Black_Talon
        Someone here has been looking for an M-65 for a while. Search the "WTB" Forums and you should find him.

        EDIT:

        I'm pretty sure it was this guy.
        You might be thinking of me - too bad I'm up here and the gun is down there. I've had a WTB 65/4" up for awhile...

        Comment

        • #5
          joe_lafrieda
          Member
          • Nov 2006
          • 240

          Originally posted by rivviepop
          You might be thinking of me - too bad I'm up here and the gun is down there. I've had a WTB 65/4" up for awhile...
          I thought the Calguns memebership had taken a vote and decided not to let you buy any more Smiths? Something about too many being destroyed, IIRC.

          Comment

          • #6
            big jon
            Senior Member
            • Jan 2006
            • 1905

            BTT with a new $ 400.00

            Comment

            • #7
              big jon
              Senior Member
              • Jan 2006
              • 1905

              can do a ppt after Wednesday @ oaktree range

              Comment

              • #8
                big jon
                Senior Member
                • Jan 2006
                • 1905

                can add a nice Safariland #29 4in k frame leather holster with purchase.

                Comment

                • #9
                  savasyn
                  Veteran Member
                  • Aug 2007
                  • 3201

                  Someone please buy this so I'm not tempted. I have a weakness to pre-list Smiths.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    big jon
                    Senior Member
                    • Jan 2006
                    • 1905

                    This gun is at Oaktree can arrange to been seen...

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      movie zombie
                      Cat-in-a Box/NRA Lifetime
                      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                      • Jul 2007
                      • 14644

                      feed your addiction and buy it!

                      movie zombie
                      "The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her own pantyhose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound."-- as seen on a t-shirt
                      Originally posted by The Shootist
                      Just use it for an excuse to keep buying "her" guns till you find the right one...good way to check off your wanted to buy list with the idea of finding her the one she wants of course :D

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        ColdSteel
                        Senior Member
                        • Jul 2007
                        • 1879

                        Hey man, Oak Tree is just up the 5 fwy in the friendly SCV!
                        Precision Rifle Series.
                        Unleashing the 6mmGT.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          big jon
                          Senior Member
                          • Jan 2006
                          • 1905

                          How about trades?

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            Chukar hunter
                            Member
                            • Feb 2008
                            • 122

                            Could have been me...

                            I've been looking for a 65 for a while. I'd really like one with a 3" barrel.....but....

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              big jon
                              Senior Member
                              • Jan 2006
                              • 1905

                              WHAT`S 1 INCH

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1