Toyota
4x4 truck
V6
Atascadero CA:
$1200:
Will ship (N):
Tourist made illegal U-turn right in front of me. Truck has tool box and lumber rack, overload springs, 80% 31" tires. Damn truck ran great and was fun to drive. I don't have time to fix it. LOTS of good parts or buy one with blown engine and put it back together. Would make a great hunting truck. it climbs like a goat.
Make me an offer, I'm reasonable. will pay for transfer of right trade at Kelly's in Templeton.:
I will try to get some pictures up this weekend.
*REMOVE THIS PART BEFORE POSTING*
SELLERS, you may bump this ONE TIME each 24 Hours starting at Midnight
BUYERS, send questions or offers to Seller using Private Messages
4x4 truck
V6
Atascadero CA:
$1200:
Will ship (N):
Tourist made illegal U-turn right in front of me. Truck has tool box and lumber rack, overload springs, 80% 31" tires. Damn truck ran great and was fun to drive. I don't have time to fix it. LOTS of good parts or buy one with blown engine and put it back together. Would make a great hunting truck. it climbs like a goat.
Make me an offer, I'm reasonable. will pay for transfer of right trade at Kelly's in Templeton.:
I will try to get some pictures up this weekend.
*REMOVE THIS PART BEFORE POSTING*
SELLERS, you may bump this ONE TIME each 24 Hours starting at Midnight
BUYERS, send questions or offers to Seller using Private Messages
