Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

consolidated threads

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • RP1911
    Calguns Addict
    • Sep 2007
    • 5198

    consolidated threads

    rifles for sale consolidated into one ad. here: http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=114302
    Last edited by RP1911; 08-30-2008, 3:28 PM. Reason: changed offering
    RP1911
    -----------
    NRA Life
    CGN
  • #2
    munkeeboi
    Veteran Member
    • May 2008
    • 4997

    link to pics doesn't work


    AK, AR, & Custom Featureless grip wraps
    iTrader Thread

    Comment

    • #3
      maxx424
      Member
      • Jul 2008
      • 340

      No pictures!

      Comment

      • #4
        Frijolito1988
        Veteran Member
        • May 2008
        • 2710

        the sar8 is the springfield copy of the FAL or cetme seriese ?
        *DISCLAIMER* I probably misspelled alot of things, and i dont care...

        "If you wish for peace, prepare for war."

        Comment

        • #5
          sevans
          CGN/CGSSA Contributor
          CGN Contributor
          • Jun 2007
          • 962

          Not my gun but the url has a typo. Corrected link is

          Last edited by sevans; 08-26-2008, 1:43 PM.

          Comment

          • #6
            savasyn
            Veteran Member
            • Aug 2007
            • 3201

            Originally posted by Frijolito1988
            the sar8 is the springfield copy of the FAL or cetme seriese ?
            It's an HK-91 clone. I assume this one is the Greek one, which basically means it's as close as you can get to being a real HK-91 without actually being one.

            Comment

            • #7
              RP1911
              Calguns Addict
              • Sep 2007
              • 5198

              Thanks for fixing the link. Being on the PDA sucks when trying to post an add.

              Yes this is made in Greece.
              RP1911
              -----------
              NRA Life
              CGN

              Comment

              • #8
                xfilterx
                Senior Member
                • Aug 2007
                • 1150

                Originally posted by savasyn
                It's an HK-91 clone. I assume this one is the Greek one, which basically means it's as close as you can get to being a real HK-91 without actually being one.
                I call H&K 911 as the closest you can get to a 91.

                Comment

                • #9
                  Ding126
                  Veteran Member
                  • Apr 2008
                  • 4393

                  Nooo ! Not the SAR-8

                  Good luck, nice rifle and a really nice optic. Good price as well.
                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    Moonclip
                    Veteran Member
                    • Jan 2004
                    • 4390

                    There is a Greek festival at a church in Long Beach this weekend. Maybe you could sell it there Seriously I have a Greek Mannlicher Schoenauer and I considered seeing if my local Greek orthodox church would announce it was for sale and I'd donate some of the proceeds to the church if someone bought it!
                    .22short .22lr .22mag .25acp .32acp .32H&Rmag,.35rem .30carbine
                    7.62x25Tok 7.62x38r .380acp .38S&W .38spl 9x18Mak 9mmPara .35rem
                    9mmLargo .38super .357mag .40S&W 10mm .41mag .44spl .44mag
                    .45acp .45LC 6.5Carcano 7.7Japanese 7.62x54r 6.5Swede,6.5x54r
                    .30-40Krag 7.5French 8x57Mauser .223Rem 7.62x39 .410bore .30-30
                    20ga 12ga .303British 8x56r 7.5x55Swiss .30-06...

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      RP1911
                      Calguns Addict
                      • Sep 2007
                      • 5198

                      Originally posted by Ding126
                      Nooo ! Not the SAR-8

                      Good luck, nice rifle and a really nice optic. Good price as well.
                      Yeah I know. It hurts putting it up for sale. Wish the FN PBR XP would sell so I won't have to do this.

                      The SAR-8 has the most value amongst the DSA (L1A1) FAL and the JLD PTR91. I don't want to give up the FAL and the PTR91 won't bring anything close to the SAR-8 value even if I include the Hensoldt and the illuminator.
                      RP1911
                      -----------
                      NRA Life
                      CGN

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        Ding126
                        Veteran Member
                        • Apr 2008
                        • 4393

                        Just to let some of the members know. This rifle is a semi-auto, 308 cal and will take any HK 91 parts and accessories on the market. I have fired over 1k rounds in one day with a similar rifle with no FTF or FTE.. no oiling or cleaning in between. Very reliable.. Only a few rifles will perform like this. Perfect weapon for those who want quality and reliability.

                        A good rifle when SHTF day comes. IMO
                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          ColdSteel
                          Senior Member
                          • Jul 2007
                          • 1879

                          I also own a SAR-8. They're pretty slick. I've had zero malfs. after about 2k Rds.
                          Precision Rifle Series.
                          Unleashing the 6mmGT.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            Sicarius
                            CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                            CGN Contributor
                            • Jan 2008
                            • 2917

                            The Greek ones are said to be made under HK license on HK tooling. These are going to be identical to an HK. Good luck with the sale.
                            Kevin

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              Ding126
                              Veteran Member
                              • Apr 2008
                              • 4393

                              Originally posted by Sicarius
                              The Greek ones are said to be made under HK license on HK tooling. These are going to be identical to an HK. Good luck with the sale.
                              Kevin
                              +1
                              The SAR Greek and FMP are both made on HK tooling. The next best thing to owning an HK in KAlifornia unless you can find a Hk911 ( OLL )

                              RP,
                              Sorry to Hijack your add / thread
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1