Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Deleted.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jfcosgrove3
    Junior Member
    • Jan 2007
    • 44

    Deleted.

    Please Delete.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by jfcosgrove3; 07-27-2008, 7:19 PM.
  • #2
    slick_711
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 2006
    • 4400

    Just for the record, that is not a Mil-Spec, it's a WW2 "GI" Spec. The Mil-Spec is a slightly different pattern gun.

    Comment

    • #3
      jfcosgrove3
      Junior Member
      • Jan 2007
      • 44

      Thats what I meant. I'm new to the 1911 world and the box says Mil-spec GI.

      Comment

      • #4
        Animal Mother
        Senior Member
        • Jun 2008
        • 653

        I dont think thats a Mil Spec 1911. I think its a GI based on the low profile sights. I might be wrong. If it is a real Mil Spec its an awesome price, because NIB GI's are only like 550.
        Ya seen much combat?

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1