Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

....

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Futurecollector
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Oct 2008
    • 11562

    ....

    ...
    Last edited by Futurecollector; 01-02-2014, 11:14 AM.
    None of my posts are serious or real, nothing I post is legal advice.

    Originally posted by SanDiego619
    I am a complete idiot
  • #2
    HighDesertTrooper
    Member
    • Jul 2013
    • 413

    Nice 1400, great pheasant gun!
    NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified Shotgun Instructor

    Comment

    • #3
      Futurecollector
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Oct 2008
      • 11562

      bump. only 4 days till registration
      None of my posts are serious or real, nothing I post is legal advice.

      Originally posted by SanDiego619
      I am a complete idiot

      Comment

      • #4
        Futurecollector
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Oct 2008
        • 11562

        Bump
        None of my posts are serious or real, nothing I post is legal advice.

        Originally posted by SanDiego619
        I am a complete idiot

        Comment

        • #5
          Futurecollector
          I need a LIFE!!
          • Oct 2008
          • 11562

          Bump
          None of my posts are serious or real, nothing I post is legal advice.

          Originally posted by SanDiego619
          I am a complete idiot

          Comment

          • #6
            Futurecollector
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Oct 2008
            • 11562

            last day
            None of my posts are serious or real, nothing I post is legal advice.

            Originally posted by SanDiego619
            I am a complete idiot

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1