Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

delete

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • noah1112
    Member
    • Jun 2010
    • 140

    delete

    [b]Make: Saiga

    [b]Model: 16" 223 never been fired, w/aluminum quad rail

    [b]Caliber: 223, comes with 1 mag

    [b]Location SanJose

    [b]Price: $700 or trade

    [b]Will ship (Y/N): no, PPT at South Bay Gun store

    [b]Other info: looking to trade for quality 9mm or 45ACP or .357 revolver that chambers 7 or more. No 1911s or Glocks. Honesty I'm not looking to put any money out other than PPT fees, so straight up trade for a quality handgun. The best way to do this is to text or call me anytime at 408-410-7850. Sorry no pics but you probably already know what your looking for. Trust me MINT, NEVER BEEN FIRED, with aluminum quad rail. David
    David
  • #2
    noah1112
    Member
    • Jun 2010
    • 140

    SOLD

    Make: Saiga

    Model: 16"

    Caliber: .223

    Location (city or county): San Jose

    [b]Price: [/b$900.00 , or trade

    Will ship (Y/N): no

    Other info: interested in quality 12 ga. tacticle semi auto, 9mm or 45 acp handguns, custom or stock ruger 10/22, Keltec su-16 (any variant). Cash plus or minus depending on what you have to offer.

    I shot this rifle once back in 2005-2006, maybe 100 rounds max. Absolutely no problems with 62gr silver bear steel case. It's been in my safe ever since, except for the occasional fondling. For a couple of months it was leaning on a rag I use to cleen my guns and so there is very, very light weathering on the gas tube, everything else stayed shiny ( I don't know if you can see it on the photos attached ). The barrel and internals are in excellent / like new condition. Only a minor cosmetic blemish on the gas tube.
    Highest quality Russian made AK variant. These Saiga's come from IZMASH in Russia the same factory that produces the genuine military AK for the Russian army, only in a California legal configuration. Make me an offer and we'll see.
    If truly interested call or text me any time. I'm in San Jose and will do the transfer at a local gun shop. I WILL PAY FOR THE TRANSFER FEES AND THROW IN 250RNDS SILVER BEAR 62GR. SOFT POINTS.
    David 408-410-7850

    Comment

    • #3
      noah1112
      Member
      • Jun 2010
      • 140

      DELETE

      SOLDSOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
      -3x 10 rnd mags
      -4x 20 rnd rebuilds
      -500 rnds ss197sr
      -BLACK HAWK paddle holster
      -Original factory box
      I've put exactly 100 rnds through this gun. In perfect condition except minor scratch on take down lever, you can barely see it in the picture. Honestly, I don't need to sell this, I don't necessarily want to sell it. However I do have other guns and other hobbies I can put the money toward. Sorry I didn't take pictures of the ammo, mags or factory box but it's all here, and it's all kosher. Cash only, I'll pay for transfer fee done at local gun shop. If your seriously interested call or text me 408-410-7850 David

      Comment

      • #4
        noah1112
        Member
        • Jun 2010
        • 140

        delete

        [b]Make: Stag lower, DPMS smooth side upper. 100Rnd KCI BETAMAG PARTS KIT. Hard to find 20" chrome lined A-1 pencil barrel ( Colt?). WMD fail zero BCG

        [Make: AR-15

        [b]Caliber: 5.56, .223

        [b]Location: San Jose

        [b]Price: $1100 o.b.o or trade

        [b]Will ship (Y/N): NO

        [b]Other info: $1100 cash or trade and cash balance depending on what you have.

        TRADE INTEREST: Any quality handgun, interesting rifles, optics, really anything interesting and of value. I will give you cash credit on what ever package you have to offer. The credit amount will depend on the package you have to offer subtracted from $1100. The balance to be paid in cash.

        -Stag lower
        -Palmetto State Armory lower parts kit
        -DPMS smooth side featureless upper. If your not familiar it's an extremely thick walled upper intended for competition rifles. VERY STURDY, rock solid fit to the stag lower
        -WMD BCG. Do your research, not all BCG's are created equal, and not all nickel boron BCG's are created equal either. There are only 2 companies (WMD & FAILZERO) that offer TRUE NICKLE BORON finishes. Like I said do your own research on this and you'll see.
        -MSAR flip up rear sight. The same standard issue BUIS used by our military. Allows you to sight in at 25yrds and use the same arperature out to 600yrds.
        -PRI flip up front sight gas block. Very nice for precise shooting combined with the KNS duplex front sight (included)and MSAR flip up rear listed above.
        -FAB arms buttstock. Check it out online. Stock can hold any size magazine. Drops and inserts mags very smooth and effortlessly. Tension tabs allow it to fit both commercial and mil-spec tubes.
        -20" chrome lined A-1 pencil barrel. .
        -Midwest Industries 12" SS Gen II hand guard. Probably the lightest 12" aluminum hand guard available.
        -If you want a sweet 20" FEATHERWEIGHT AR look no further.

        I'm keeping the QD sling swivel.The best way to do this is to call me or shoot me a text. All offers will be considered.
        408-410-7850 DAVE
        Last edited by noah1112; 08-23-2015, 8:28 PM.

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1