FN
SLP Tactical
Sacramento
$1,000.00
Will ship: Maybe
FN SLP Tactical set up for 3 Gun. Lifter Gate has been lengthened and welded to make loading easier and prevent thumb from getting caught. Sporting Clays Piston is installed ($90.00) to run all ammo. I have the other two pistons that came with the gun. I also installed the Mesa Tactical 6 shell side caddy ($75.00). Comes with the Briley Skeet and Light Mod chokes($70.00). Has the Nordic Charging Handle ($50.00) Comes with original case and paperwork. Approx 300 rounds fired. There are a couple of small scratches on mag tube. With the Lifter gate mods and accessories I have over $350.00 in upgrades.

Purple is bad lighting


SLP Tactical
Sacramento
$1,000.00
Will ship: Maybe
FN SLP Tactical set up for 3 Gun. Lifter Gate has been lengthened and welded to make loading easier and prevent thumb from getting caught. Sporting Clays Piston is installed ($90.00) to run all ammo. I have the other two pistons that came with the gun. I also installed the Mesa Tactical 6 shell side caddy ($75.00). Comes with the Briley Skeet and Light Mod chokes($70.00). Has the Nordic Charging Handle ($50.00) Comes with original case and paperwork. Approx 300 rounds fired. There are a couple of small scratches on mag tube. With the Lifter gate mods and accessories I have over $350.00 in upgrades.

Purple is bad lighting


