Deleted
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Deleted
Collapse
X
-
Deleted
Tags: None -
how many rounds fired, any mags?Comment
-
Sold?War does not determine who is right - only who is left!!
I'll keep my money, guns and freedom...you can keep your "change"
"Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy" - Frank Sinatra
"Courage is being scared to death-but saddling up anyway" - John Wayne
"When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story." - Neil Patrick HarrissigpicComment
-
do you still have vepr pm if still avalible , and pm a price please. thank amigo. very interested if price is fair,Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,789
Posts: 25,151,686
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,815
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 23012 users online. 127 members and 22885 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment