Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

**WITHDRAWN**

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DasBoost
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2010
    • 1811

    **WITHDRAWN**

    Withdrawn.
    Last edited by DasBoost; 06-11-2013, 12:44 PM.
    Originally posted by shakes88
    I went to drop one duece and I come back to pedo-spiderman, dead cats and ***** ******* tattoos... I love this thread
    REDACTED
  • #2
    dmedia
    Member
    • May 2012
    • 344

    PM sent

    Comment

    • #3
      DasBoost
      Senior Member
      • Mar 2010
      • 1811

      Originally posted by dmedia
      PM sent
      Replied.
      Originally posted by shakes88
      I went to drop one duece and I come back to pedo-spiderman, dead cats and ***** ******* tattoos... I love this thread
      REDACTED

      Comment

      • #4
        DasBoost
        Senior Member
        • Mar 2010
        • 1811

        Bump!

        Deal includes:
        -Rifle with less than 150rds through it
        -10 mags (4 10rd mags and 6 20rd rebuild kits, all factory Ruger)
        -Accu-Strut
        -Tech Sight rear sight
        -FedOrd ventilated handguard
        -GG&G Picatinny mount
        Originally posted by shakes88
        I went to drop one duece and I come back to pedo-spiderman, dead cats and ***** ******* tattoos... I love this thread
        REDACTED

        Comment

        • #5
          Marinos
          Senior Member
          • Feb 2012
          • 1722

          I have a rare 4gb Xbox 360 for trade. Comes with all the cords, 1 custom engraved controller, and black ops 2. Straight trade. Hell if you throw some money on top of the gun ill include my turtle beach head set. I'll be waiting for your pm.

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1