Make: CZ
Model: 75B
Caliber: 9MM
Location (city or county): San Joaquin County
Price: Withdrawn
Will ship (Y/N): No
Other info:
This is a CZ75B - STANDARD - frame from a CZ75B .40 with an upper & proper sear cage/slide release from a CZ75B SA 9MM. This is NOT 75B-SA configuration that came from the factory. I swapped out the upper for another project. Slide to frame fit feels good, everything functions fine. Full disclosure as this as it is a bit off the norm, if you are not familiar wit the CZ line this is probably not for you. If you are, you know how rare a 75BSA upper is. I am including 2 - 10 round 9MM magazines.
Model: 75B
Caliber: 9MM
Location (city or county): San Joaquin County
Price: Withdrawn
Will ship (Y/N): No
Other info:
This is a CZ75B - STANDARD - frame from a CZ75B .40 with an upper & proper sear cage/slide release from a CZ75B SA 9MM. This is NOT 75B-SA configuration that came from the factory. I swapped out the upper for another project. Slide to frame fit feels good, everything functions fine. Full disclosure as this as it is a bit off the norm, if you are not familiar wit the CZ line this is probably not for you. If you are, you know how rare a 75BSA upper is. I am including 2 - 10 round 9MM magazines.

Comment