Savage
110BA
.338 Lapua
Barstow
SOLD
Will ship but its on you
Scope is: Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x56 MOAR reticle with Titanium mounts.
This is a complete package, only fired 10 times with LAPUA rounds, to zero. Scope is in the same condition. I bought all this new and put together for long range and I have since changed my mind. I also have Powder, primer, bullets, and Brass if someone wants the complete package. I have the boxes for the gun and the scope.
110BA
.338 Lapua
Barstow
SOLD
Will ship but its on you
Scope is: Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x56 MOAR reticle with Titanium mounts.
This is a complete package, only fired 10 times with LAPUA rounds, to zero. Scope is in the same condition. I bought all this new and put together for long range and I have since changed my mind. I also have Powder, primer, bullets, and Brass if someone wants the complete package. I have the boxes for the gun and the scope.


Comment