Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Colt Python SOLD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rob145
    Senior Member
    • Sep 2010
    • 650

    Colt Python SOLD

    [b]Make: Colt

    [b]Model: 1980's Python 6 in Royal blue

    [b]Caliber: .38/.357

    [b]Location San Diego

    [b]Price: $2100 firm, buyer pays fees.

    [b]Will ship: NO

    [b]Other info:

    House expenses are forcing me to sell my baby. I bought this gun at Royal Loan in El Cajon a few months ago. I don't know about the previous owner. This python was pawned and the owner never came back for it. The gun appears to have some holster wear around the cylinder and barrel but nothing excessive. I have only shot 50 rds out it and the gun is extremely accurate. The gun does not come with original wood grips or the original box. I will throw in a nylon holster and 2 speed loaders. I am not looking to sell this gun and make money off it, I will let it go for I what I paid for it. Thanx for looking!



    Last edited by rob145; 05-02-2013, 7:25 PM.
    NRA member
  • #2
    NOMADCHRIS
    Senior Member
    • Jun 2011
    • 513

    Sweet pistol you sure are going to make someone a happy person

    Comment

    • #3
      rob145
      Senior Member
      • Sep 2010
      • 650

      Sold pending PPT to esp1!
      NRA member

      Comment

      • #4
        rob145
        Senior Member
        • Sep 2010
        • 650

        Sold!!!
        NRA member

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1