Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

gone

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Josh3239
    Calguns Addict
    • Dec 2006
    • 9200

    gone

    gone
    Last edited by Josh3239; 05-03-2013, 11:42 PM.
  • #2
    Red Robin
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2010
    • 1183

    Great deal! Good luck with your move. If you were closer I'd buy it immedately
    "This book (the Bible) is worth all the books that ever were printed, and it has been my misfortune that I have never found time to read it with the proper attention and feeling till lately." Patrick Henry*

    "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." John 14:6

    *William Wirt Henry, in Patrick Henry: Life, Correspondence, and Speeches (1891), vol. 2, p. 519

    Comment

    • #3
      Josh3239
      Calguns Addict
      • Dec 2006
      • 9200

      Thank you sir!

      TTT

      Comment

      • #4
        Josh3239
        Calguns Addict
        • Dec 2006
        • 9200

        Updated with pics

        Comment

        • #5
          Josh3239
          Calguns Addict
          • Dec 2006
          • 9200

          Bump

          Comment

          • #6
            Josh3239
            Calguns Addict
            • Dec 2006
            • 9200

            Bump

            Comment

            • #7
              Thomas Jefferson
              Member
              • Oct 2009
              • 118

              savage

              I'm interested but I don't need the bi-pod or the 1 piece scope mount.
              "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
              -ME-

              Comment

              • #8
                Josh3239
                Calguns Addict
                • Dec 2006
                • 9200

                lowered price

                Comment

                • #9
                  Simo Häyhä
                  Junior Member
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 11

                  pm sent

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    Josh3239
                    Calguns Addict
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 9200

                    ttt

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Josh3239
                      Calguns Addict
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 9200

                      Ttt

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      UA-8071174-1