Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

................

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Splinter
    Senior Member
    • Aug 2007
    • 513

    ................

    .............
    Last edited by Splinter; 04-28-2008, 3:17 PM.
  • #2
    VtotheZ
    Member
    • Apr 2008
    • 496

    NOOOO! Dont sell it! I just bought one and its pretty much the best pistol I have owned in a while. Good luck with the sale, it should go quick!

    Comment

    • #3
      Splinter
      Senior Member
      • Aug 2007
      • 513

      Bump for the added picture.

      Comment

      • #4
        Splinter
        Senior Member
        • Aug 2007
        • 513

        Price drop to $450.

        Comment

        • #5
          Eric_Oh
          Senior Member
          • Mar 2008
          • 789

          ****, if i had the extra money, i'd pick it up. WHy are you selling?
          sigpic

          Comment

          • #6
            Splinter
            Senior Member
            • Aug 2007
            • 513

            I will keep it if nobody bites quick enough and I start to feel like I might miss it too much. Selling because I have other projects and directions im gonna go. More of a bolt action guy.

            Comment

            • #7
              guniorcbr
              Senior Member
              • May 2007
              • 958

              If you were closer
              Temper is a weapon that we hold by the blade...

              Comment

              • #8
                tsname
                Member
                • Jul 2007
                • 135

                Ach, OC is close enough... I wish I had the scratch for it!!!
                The maximum effective range of an excuse is zero meters.

                Originally posted by JeffM
                For every AR that folks plan to use for SHTF, they should have a spare AK in their toolbox.

                Comment

                • #9
                  Splinter
                  Senior Member
                  • Aug 2007
                  • 513

                  OK, put it at the price a few people offered. First come first serve.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  UA-8071174-1