This is a LNIB M1A in a Sage EBR stock. The barrel is gauges great (TE/MW = .0/.25) I built this about 2 years ago with the intention of having a fun semi auto precision rifle to play with. When I setout to do this I wanted to do it right:
The heart of the rifle was a lightly used Springfield Loaded M1A with a medium weight stainless NM barrel I got from a friend who never shot it. I then proceed to get the Sage stock with the quick detach scope base. To make this a correct EBR I added the Smith vortex flash hider, the Smith army style gas lock sight and the heavy spring guide. This thing is a beast! I hate to sell it, but I'd rather see someone enjoy it as opposed to having it sit unused in my safe.
Right now the earliest you can even get Sage stock is ~June 2013 longer if you want the cantilevered sight base. Add up my cost numbers below and you'll see I'm not ganking you on this awesome rifle.
I can take paypal with a 2% fee I don't charge tax! I prefer cash
The only trades I'm interested in are Sig 210's, HK P7, HK P9's in top (95%+) condition
Not interested in anything AR or loaded ammo unless at a significant discount (I've already got enough)
[b]Make: Springfield armory
[b]Model: m1a loaded with med weight stainless barrel: TE/MW = .0 and .25
[b]Caliber: 308
[b]Location (city or county): East Bay SF
[b]Price: $3100
[b]Will ship (Y/N): on your dime to FFL
[b]Other info: ~ 450 rounds down tube includes smith vortex flashider and gas lock front sight; also includes the sage EBR DETACHABLE CANTILEVERED SIGHT BASE will also include SA Gen III scope mount and 6 X 40 scope.
Will throw in 2 new USGI rebuild kit and the original mag release for when you "leave" California
Cost to build:
Loaded M1A = $1700
Sage Stock = $800
Vortex flash hider = $85
gas lock sight = $85
Cantilevered scope mount = $200
heavy spring guide = $40
SA Mount + scope = $200
Rebuild kits = $35 EA (2)
mag button = $30
= $3220


The heart of the rifle was a lightly used Springfield Loaded M1A with a medium weight stainless NM barrel I got from a friend who never shot it. I then proceed to get the Sage stock with the quick detach scope base. To make this a correct EBR I added the Smith vortex flash hider, the Smith army style gas lock sight and the heavy spring guide. This thing is a beast! I hate to sell it, but I'd rather see someone enjoy it as opposed to having it sit unused in my safe.
Right now the earliest you can even get Sage stock is ~June 2013 longer if you want the cantilevered sight base. Add up my cost numbers below and you'll see I'm not ganking you on this awesome rifle.
I can take paypal with a 2% fee I don't charge tax! I prefer cash
The only trades I'm interested in are Sig 210's, HK P7, HK P9's in top (95%+) condition
Not interested in anything AR or loaded ammo unless at a significant discount (I've already got enough)
[b]Make: Springfield armory
[b]Model: m1a loaded with med weight stainless barrel: TE/MW = .0 and .25
[b]Caliber: 308
[b]Location (city or county): East Bay SF
[b]Price: $3100
[b]Will ship (Y/N): on your dime to FFL
[b]Other info: ~ 450 rounds down tube includes smith vortex flashider and gas lock front sight; also includes the sage EBR DETACHABLE CANTILEVERED SIGHT BASE will also include SA Gen III scope mount and 6 X 40 scope.
Will throw in 2 new USGI rebuild kit and the original mag release for when you "leave" California
Cost to build:
Loaded M1A = $1700
Sage Stock = $800
Vortex flash hider = $85
gas lock sight = $85
Cantilevered scope mount = $200
heavy spring guide = $40
SA Mount + scope = $200
Rebuild kits = $35 EA (2)
mag button = $30
= $3220



Comment