Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Withdrawn

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • chayden
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2012
    • 508

    Withdrawn

    No longer for sale.
    Last edited by chayden; 03-16-2013, 4:53 PM. Reason: added cash price
  • #2
    jimbos44
    Member
    • Mar 2011
    • 196

    I have a Belgium a5 magnum 20 that I'm looking to trade

    Comment

    • #3
      chayden
      Senior Member
      • Jan 2012
      • 508

      Thanks for all the offers, but please read the ad carefully.
      Thanks again for looking and feel free to make an offer if you'd like. If the offer is interesting and gets me to thinking I'll contact you.

      Comment

      • #4
        chayden
        Senior Member
        • Jan 2012
        • 508

        ttt

        Comment

        • #5
          chayden
          Senior Member
          • Jan 2012
          • 508

          TTT
          Placed cash value on sale. Will only be up for sale until Monday.

          Comment

          • #6
            riggidy
            Member
            • Aug 2012
            • 149

            I know you said that you do not want to seperate but if anyone wants the cz75, i'd be willing to buy the kadet ... so interested buyers pm me if you want to make an offer on this setup but you dont want the kadet

            Comment

            • #7
              chayden
              Senior Member
              • Jan 2012
              • 508

              TTT

              Comment

              Working...
              UA-8071174-1