SOLD ---- Marlin 336 gold trigger. 30-30 win.
Long Beach. Transfer at Turners Signal Hill
$450 Includes scope (unknown brand, a little beat up but it works and holds zero), 2 boxes of ammo (40 rounds Remington Core-lokt - 20 of 170 Gr. and 20 of 150 Gr.) Rifle is in decent shape for its age. I bought it from a fellow calgunner for deer season and now I'm trying to buy a new bolt action. Rifle has a smooth action and shoots great.
I really like this rifle and hate to sell it, but I have a rare opportunity to purchase a bolt rifle I've wanted all my life, and I need to finance it. I would like to sell today if possible.
PRICE IS FIRM.
Will not ship at this time.
Long Beach. Transfer at Turners Signal Hill
$450 Includes scope (unknown brand, a little beat up but it works and holds zero), 2 boxes of ammo (40 rounds Remington Core-lokt - 20 of 170 Gr. and 20 of 150 Gr.) Rifle is in decent shape for its age. I bought it from a fellow calgunner for deer season and now I'm trying to buy a new bolt action. Rifle has a smooth action and shoots great.
I really like this rifle and hate to sell it, but I have a rare opportunity to purchase a bolt rifle I've wanted all my life, and I need to finance it. I would like to sell today if possible.
PRICE IS FIRM.
Will not ship at this time.

Comment