Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Removed

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • smittty
    Calguns Addict
    • Feb 2008
    • 6270

    Removed

    Removed
    Last edited by smittty; 06-08-2013, 12:48 AM.
  • #2
    Sketchy_Drifter
    Junior Member
    • Sep 2012
    • 61

    pm sent

    Comment

    • #3
      seanpbm
      Junior Member
      • Sep 2011
      • 14

      any chance you will be heading towards the bay area?

      Comment

      • #4
        smittty
        Calguns Addict
        • Feb 2008
        • 6270

        Originally posted by seanpbm
        any chance you will be heading towards the bay area?
        I don't but sometime I wish I did because there are great restaurants up there!

        Bump.

        Comment

        • #5
          xhogboss
          Member
          • Mar 2006
          • 120

          PM sent, Smittty

          Comment

          • #6
            DBADRAT
            Senior Member
            • Nov 2009
            • 1801

            Loved this model years ago, lost it in a burglary. Sweet gun
            NRA Life Member

            Comment

            • #7
              3S16
              Senior Member
              • Mar 2011
              • 801

              Hi,
              is the Model 39 still available? I live in Ojai. This was the model I was issued when I first became a Deputy in 1976.

              Bob

              Comment

              • #8
                smittty
                Calguns Addict
                • Feb 2008
                • 6270

                Yes still for sale.

                Thanks,

                Comment

                • #9
                  smittty
                  Calguns Addict
                  • Feb 2008
                  • 6270

                  Buy it now I'll throw in a holster! It fits most of the same holsters as my Sig P226.

                  Maybe tomorrow I'll throw in a toaster! :-)

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    BlairB
                    Senior Member
                    • May 2012
                    • 543

                    Wish you were closer! Any road trips to SF planned??

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      smittty
                      Calguns Addict
                      • Feb 2008
                      • 6270

                      No trips planned.

                      Still available.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        smittty
                        Calguns Addict
                        • Feb 2008
                        • 6270

                        Bump

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          Ken Woodford
                          Member
                          • May 2012
                          • 328

                          I carried one for 13 years and then they gave me a piss ant glock 21. I hated that glock. If I had the money I'd buy this from you in a heart beat!!!

                          Sweet shooters!!

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            smittty
                            Calguns Addict
                            • Feb 2008
                            • 6270

                            BTT

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              smittty
                              Calguns Addict
                              • Feb 2008
                              • 6270

                              btt

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1