Gun is Sold Pending Funds.
Make: Ruger
Model: Mini14
Caliber: 5.56/.223
Location: St George
Price: $1,200
Will ship (Y/N):Yes
Hi, I live in UT, but my brother who lives is SoCal suggested I advertise my gun here. It is a Mini-14 195 series stainless steel ranch rifle that I purchased new at gun shop in San Bernardino CA. Currently I have a Butler Creek folding stock on the gun, which I will remove for a CA sale, so the gun will come with the factory Ruger wood stock. It has been completely gone over by Gun Doc (at http://www.greatwestgunsmithing.com ) who specializes in Mini 14 accurizing. His work on the gun includes: cutting the barrel, threading it, and installing a compensator. Upgrading the sights with an XS tritium front sight and a ghost ring rear. Bedding of the Butler Creek folding stock. Polishing and lightening the trigger. Adding an extended mag release. Adding a reduced pressure gas bushing. Installing front and rear sling swivels to the folding stock which can also be used for bipod mounting. I am the original owner. The gun has less than 200 rounds thru it. The original owner's manual is also included.
The gun is in excellent condition, but I don't shoot it, as I have been training on AR and Sig platforms. I'm selling it to purchase a Dillon 550B reloader. If you have a Dillon 550B and/or bullets, primers, tumbler, etc I will take that as partial trade. I will ship to an FFL you choose and split the cost with you. Mini 14's are going for $1,200 - $1,500 now, without the professional upgrades. I am offering this for $1,200 and I will pay 50% shipping. Since I live in UT now, I only have one mag that I can sell in CA, the original 5 rounder.
I also have a Leupold 2-7x scope available that is pictured in the pre Gun Doc setup photo (that particular stock isn't available).
Call/text me at 1 (435) 669-9336, nicodemus815@gmail.com
BOSS info from Brownings website: Browning's Ballistic Optimizing Shooting System (BOSS) is a patented breakthrough in rifle accuracy. When any rifle is fired, the barrel goes through a series of vibrations as the bullet leaves the muzzle. The variations of these vibrations greatly affect the accuracy of the rifle. Controlling these vibrations will greatly control the accuracy of the rifle. Browning's BOSS allows you to control the vibrations of your barrel so you can shoot groups you didn't think possible. The BOSS has been available on many Browning rifles over the years but is usually found on only select models, sometimes not seen on the Browning Website.
Make: Ruger
Model: Mini14
Caliber: 5.56/.223
Location: St George
Price: $1,200
Will ship (Y/N):Yes
Hi, I live in UT, but my brother who lives is SoCal suggested I advertise my gun here. It is a Mini-14 195 series stainless steel ranch rifle that I purchased new at gun shop in San Bernardino CA. Currently I have a Butler Creek folding stock on the gun, which I will remove for a CA sale, so the gun will come with the factory Ruger wood stock. It has been completely gone over by Gun Doc (at http://www.greatwestgunsmithing.com ) who specializes in Mini 14 accurizing. His work on the gun includes: cutting the barrel, threading it, and installing a compensator. Upgrading the sights with an XS tritium front sight and a ghost ring rear. Bedding of the Butler Creek folding stock. Polishing and lightening the trigger. Adding an extended mag release. Adding a reduced pressure gas bushing. Installing front and rear sling swivels to the folding stock which can also be used for bipod mounting. I am the original owner. The gun has less than 200 rounds thru it. The original owner's manual is also included.
The gun is in excellent condition, but I don't shoot it, as I have been training on AR and Sig platforms. I'm selling it to purchase a Dillon 550B reloader. If you have a Dillon 550B and/or bullets, primers, tumbler, etc I will take that as partial trade. I will ship to an FFL you choose and split the cost with you. Mini 14's are going for $1,200 - $1,500 now, without the professional upgrades. I am offering this for $1,200 and I will pay 50% shipping. Since I live in UT now, I only have one mag that I can sell in CA, the original 5 rounder.
I also have a Leupold 2-7x scope available that is pictured in the pre Gun Doc setup photo (that particular stock isn't available).
Call/text me at 1 (435) 669-9336, nicodemus815@gmail.com
BOSS info from Brownings website: Browning's Ballistic Optimizing Shooting System (BOSS) is a patented breakthrough in rifle accuracy. When any rifle is fired, the barrel goes through a series of vibrations as the bullet leaves the muzzle. The variations of these vibrations greatly affect the accuracy of the rifle. Controlling these vibrations will greatly control the accuracy of the rifle. Browning's BOSS allows you to control the vibrations of your barrel so you can shoot groups you didn't think possible. The BOSS has been available on many Browning rifles over the years but is usually found on only select models, sometimes not seen on the Browning Website.

Comment