Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

SPF

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • metalliman545
    Banned
    • May 2010
    • 1257

    SPF

    Make: Stag

    Model: Ar-15

    Caliber: Multi/5.56

    Location (city or county): Oxnard/Ventura County

    Price:SPF

    Will ship (Y/N): no

    Other info:



    I have here an Almost complete Stag Ar-15 Lower with a Spikes Lower kit installed in it. It lacks a buffer assembly and rear detent(I will order a new detent) but I will include a collapsible stock as well as a used Tan 30 round Pmag.
    there are 2 pictures of the right and left sides of the Lower.


    I am located in Oxnard, and willing to travel around ventura county only.
    a few things I am looking for in a trade are the following

    Nagant Revolver+Cash

    Shooter Grade Luger(+Cash would like to test it at a range for function first)

    Walther P38(maybe+cash (NOT A P1)

    357 Revolver(maybe+cash)

    Send me a PM for any questions and ill try to reply as soon as possible. thank you.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by metalliman545; 01-23-2013, 3:04 PM. Reason: additional information price lower
  • #2
    metalliman545
    Banned
    • May 2010
    • 1257

    still open for offers

    Comment

    • #3
      metalliman545
      Banned
      • May 2010
      • 1257

      btt
      Last edited by metalliman545; 01-17-2013, 4:59 PM.

      Comment

      • #4
        metalliman545
        Banned
        • May 2010
        • 1257

        BTT price lower.

        Comment

        • #5
          metalliman545
          Banned
          • May 2010
          • 1257

          BTT!

          Comment

          • #6
            metalliman545
            Banned
            • May 2010
            • 1257

            BTT

            Comment

            • #7
              metalliman545
              Banned
              • May 2010
              • 1257

              BTT

              Comment

              • #8
                metalliman545
                Banned
                • May 2010
                • 1257

                BTT

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1