Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Please delete

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • spitfirejes
    In Memoriam
    • Jun 2012
    • 839

    Please delete

    please delete
    Last edited by spitfirejes; 03-04-2013, 10:53 AM.
    I'd rather be judged by twelve than carried by six.

    Originally posted by scoutsniper687
    lol I feel like going out with Jes would result in him in handcuffs, 760 would wind up on top of some chicks car while still in the wheel chair strapped down, and I would be no where to be found wondering the streets like a lost puppy trying to figure out where you guys went until i found a taco shop I called home.
  • #2
    donlobsta
    Junior Member
    • Apr 2012
    • 6

    I have a sporterized Mosin Nagant, Rock Solid Industries Scope Mount Kit with bent bolt handle, Scope, ATI Stock, 1000 rds of ammo, all original parts and extras. 7.62 x 54R

    Comment

    • #3
      maddux89
      Junior Member
      • Dec 2012
      • 5

      m&p

      im willing to buy it without the broomstick and 30 round 900$

      Comment

      • #4
        norcal15
        Junior Member
        • Dec 2012
        • 89

        Is it for sale

        Comment

        • #5
          330jfox
          Junior Member
          • Apr 2011
          • 12

          WILL U DO A GRAND ?

          Comment

          • #6
            kona66
            Junior Member
            • Dec 2012
            • 48

            For sale or trade only?

            Comment

            • #7
              maddux89
              Junior Member
              • Dec 2012
              • 5

              WTB

              interested in any sort of sale ?

              Comment

              • #8
                motoxboard
                Junior Member
                • Feb 2011
                • 32

                Interested in an m&p 40 full size ?

                Comment

                • #9
                  spitfirejes
                  In Memoriam
                  • Jun 2012
                  • 839

                  Bump
                  I'd rather be judged by twelve than carried by six.

                  Originally posted by scoutsniper687
                  lol I feel like going out with Jes would result in him in handcuffs, 760 would wind up on top of some chicks car while still in the wheel chair strapped down, and I would be no where to be found wondering the streets like a lost puppy trying to figure out where you guys went until i found a taco shop I called home.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    spitfirejes
                    In Memoriam
                    • Jun 2012
                    • 839

                    Bump
                    I'd rather be judged by twelve than carried by six.

                    Originally posted by scoutsniper687
                    lol I feel like going out with Jes would result in him in handcuffs, 760 would wind up on top of some chicks car while still in the wheel chair strapped down, and I would be no where to be found wondering the streets like a lost puppy trying to figure out where you guys went until i found a taco shop I called home.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      spitfirejes
                      In Memoriam
                      • Jun 2012
                      • 839

                      Bump
                      I'd rather be judged by twelve than carried by six.

                      Originally posted by scoutsniper687
                      lol I feel like going out with Jes would result in him in handcuffs, 760 would wind up on top of some chicks car while still in the wheel chair strapped down, and I would be no where to be found wondering the streets like a lost puppy trying to figure out where you guys went until i found a taco shop I called home.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        spitfirejes
                        In Memoriam
                        • Jun 2012
                        • 839

                        Bump.......... Other trades or trades + cash
                        I'd rather be judged by twelve than carried by six.

                        Originally posted by scoutsniper687
                        lol I feel like going out with Jes would result in him in handcuffs, 760 would wind up on top of some chicks car while still in the wheel chair strapped down, and I would be no where to be found wondering the streets like a lost puppy trying to figure out where you guys went until i found a taco shop I called home.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          spitfirejes
                          In Memoriam
                          • Jun 2012
                          • 839

                          Bump
                          I'd rather be judged by twelve than carried by six.

                          Originally posted by scoutsniper687
                          lol I feel like going out with Jes would result in him in handcuffs, 760 would wind up on top of some chicks car while still in the wheel chair strapped down, and I would be no where to be found wondering the streets like a lost puppy trying to figure out where you guys went until i found a taco shop I called home.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            spitfirejes
                            In Memoriam
                            • Jun 2012
                            • 839

                            Also comes with extra gas tube, 4 rail gas block and polymer flip up sights
                            I'd rather be judged by twelve than carried by six.

                            Originally posted by scoutsniper687
                            lol I feel like going out with Jes would result in him in handcuffs, 760 would wind up on top of some chicks car while still in the wheel chair strapped down, and I would be no where to be found wondering the streets like a lost puppy trying to figure out where you guys went until i found a taco shop I called home.

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              spitfirejes
                              In Memoriam
                              • Jun 2012
                              • 839

                              Trade fell thru so back up.
                              I'd rather be judged by twelve than carried by six.

                              Originally posted by scoutsniper687
                              lol I feel like going out with Jes would result in him in handcuffs, 760 would wind up on top of some chicks car while still in the wheel chair strapped down, and I would be no where to be found wondering the streets like a lost puppy trying to figure out where you guys went until i found a taco shop I called home.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1