[b]Make: [Springfield ]
[b]Model: [MC Operator]
[b]Caliber: [.45]
[b]Location (city or county): [San Diego]
[b]Price: [$1200 firm]
[b]Will ship (Y/N): [N]
[b]Other info: [Hate to let this one go, but I need the money for our new purchased home. I purchased this around Dec. 2011 for $1350 OTD. Ran less than 100rds through the pipe with no problems, the gun looks brand new. It comes with everything you see in the pic, plus 2 8rd Promag and 40rds federal fmj. This one is hard to find + the wait, so my loss. The price is firm. Thanks for looking]
[b]Model: [MC Operator]
[b]Caliber: [.45]
[b]Location (city or county): [San Diego]
[b]Price: [$1200 firm]
[b]Will ship (Y/N): [N]
[b]Other info: [Hate to let this one go, but I need the money for our new purchased home. I purchased this around Dec. 2011 for $1350 OTD. Ran less than 100rds through the pipe with no problems, the gun looks brand new. It comes with everything you see in the pic, plus 2 8rd Promag and 40rds federal fmj. This one is hard to find + the wait, so my loss. The price is firm. Thanks for looking]

Comment