Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

ITEMS SOLD PLEASE DELETE

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • shonc99
    Senior Member
    • Jun 2006
    • 552

    ITEMS SOLD PLEASE DELETE

    ITEMS SOLD PLEASE DELETE
    Last edited by shonc99; 04-22-2008, 2:05 PM. Reason: ITEMS SOLD PLEASE DELETE
    Originally posted by randy
    I move slow but I make up for it by shooting poorly.
    Originally posted by Walter Sobchak
    "Saturday, Donny, is Shabbos, the Jewish day of rest. That means that I don't work, I don't get in a car, I don't fn'g ride in a car, I don't pick up the phone, I don't turn on the oven, and I sure as sh[t DON"T FN'G ROLL!!"
  • #2
    shonc99
    Senior Member
    • Jun 2006
    • 552

    BTTT
    Originally posted by randy
    I move slow but I make up for it by shooting poorly.
    Originally posted by Walter Sobchak
    "Saturday, Donny, is Shabbos, the Jewish day of rest. That means that I don't work, I don't get in a car, I don't fn'g ride in a car, I don't pick up the phone, I don't turn on the oven, and I sure as sh[t DON"T FN'G ROLL!!"

    Comment

    • #3
      River Jack
      Senior Member
      • May 2007
      • 1251

      PM sent
      URL="http://www.nra.org/"][/url]NRA Life Member

      Comment

      • #4
        shonc99
        Senior Member
        • Jun 2006
        • 552

        PM's replied, pics posted
        Originally posted by randy
        I move slow but I make up for it by shooting poorly.
        Originally posted by Walter Sobchak
        "Saturday, Donny, is Shabbos, the Jewish day of rest. That means that I don't work, I don't get in a car, I don't fn'g ride in a car, I don't pick up the phone, I don't turn on the oven, and I sure as sh[t DON"T FN'G ROLL!!"

        Comment

        • #5
          shonc99
          Senior Member
          • Jun 2006
          • 552

          Bump
          Originally posted by randy
          I move slow but I make up for it by shooting poorly.
          Originally posted by Walter Sobchak
          "Saturday, Donny, is Shabbos, the Jewish day of rest. That means that I don't work, I don't get in a car, I don't fn'g ride in a car, I don't pick up the phone, I don't turn on the oven, and I sure as sh[t DON"T FN'G ROLL!!"

          Comment

          • #6
            shonc99
            Senior Member
            • Jun 2006
            • 552

            My bump, My bump, my lovely little bump
            Originally posted by randy
            I move slow but I make up for it by shooting poorly.
            Originally posted by Walter Sobchak
            "Saturday, Donny, is Shabbos, the Jewish day of rest. That means that I don't work, I don't get in a car, I don't fn'g ride in a car, I don't pick up the phone, I don't turn on the oven, and I sure as sh[t DON"T FN'G ROLL!!"

            Comment

            • #7
              shonc99
              Senior Member
              • Jun 2006
              • 552

              bumpa bumpa
              Originally posted by randy
              I move slow but I make up for it by shooting poorly.
              Originally posted by Walter Sobchak
              "Saturday, Donny, is Shabbos, the Jewish day of rest. That means that I don't work, I don't get in a car, I don't fn'g ride in a car, I don't pick up the phone, I don't turn on the oven, and I sure as sh[t DON"T FN'G ROLL!!"

              Comment

              • #8
                shonc99
                Senior Member
                • Jun 2006
                • 552

                Prices lowered and items edited.
                Originally posted by randy
                I move slow but I make up for it by shooting poorly.
                Originally posted by Walter Sobchak
                "Saturday, Donny, is Shabbos, the Jewish day of rest. That means that I don't work, I don't get in a car, I don't fn'g ride in a car, I don't pick up the phone, I don't turn on the oven, and I sure as sh[t DON"T FN'G ROLL!!"

                Comment

                • #9
                  shonc99
                  Senior Member
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 552

                  Added the BW5
                  Originally posted by randy
                  I move slow but I make up for it by shooting poorly.
                  Originally posted by Walter Sobchak
                  "Saturday, Donny, is Shabbos, the Jewish day of rest. That means that I don't work, I don't get in a car, I don't fn'g ride in a car, I don't pick up the phone, I don't turn on the oven, and I sure as sh[t DON"T FN'G ROLL!!"

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    shonc99
                    Senior Member
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 552

                    Bump and price drip
                    Originally posted by randy
                    I move slow but I make up for it by shooting poorly.
                    Originally posted by Walter Sobchak
                    "Saturday, Donny, is Shabbos, the Jewish day of rest. That means that I don't work, I don't get in a car, I don't fn'g ride in a car, I don't pick up the phone, I don't turn on the oven, and I sure as sh[t DON"T FN'G ROLL!!"

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      studiojon
                      Member
                      • Dec 2007
                      • 242

                      PM sent on BW5

                      PM SENT.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        studiojon
                        Member
                        • Dec 2007
                        • 242

                        Backed out on BW5

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          slagusmc
                          Senior Member
                          • Jan 2008
                          • 1092

                          American 180

                          Consider me 2nd for the AM 180, nice gun,

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            m24armorer
                            In Memoriam
                            • Feb 2006
                            • 1422

                            PM sent on Lakeside.
                            07 Class II in the Bay area.
                            Enjoy the silence.......
                            sigpic
                            Celebrating our madness for over
                            50 years.


                            Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.
                            - George Patton

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              shonc99
                              Senior Member
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 552

                              Bumpity Bump
                              Originally posted by randy
                              I move slow but I make up for it by shooting poorly.
                              Originally posted by Walter Sobchak
                              "Saturday, Donny, is Shabbos, the Jewish day of rest. That means that I don't work, I don't get in a car, I don't fn'g ride in a car, I don't pick up the phone, I don't turn on the oven, and I sure as sh[t DON"T FN'G ROLL!!"

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1