Make: Smith and Wesson (SOLD)
Model: M&P15-22 Standard
Caliber: .22
Location: Ontario Ca.
Price: $400 OBO
Will ship (Y/N):N
Other info: 100+ down range, cleaned and kept in safe; will include five 10rd magazines please feel free to pm or post any questions! First to post "I'll take it" followed by an pm get's it.
Make:Hatson Armss Company (SOLD)
Model: Escort MP Tactical pump shotgun
Caliber: 12ga
Location: Ontario Ca.
Price: $250
Will ship (Y/N):N
Other info: 50 rds down range cleaned and safe kept, any questions please feel free to ask, first to post "I'll take it" follow by a pm get's it
Model: M&P15-22 Standard
Caliber: .22
Location: Ontario Ca.
Price: $400 OBO
Will ship (Y/N):N
Other info: 100+ down range, cleaned and kept in safe; will include five 10rd magazines please feel free to pm or post any questions! First to post "I'll take it" followed by an pm get's it.
Make:Hatson Armss Company (SOLD)
Model: Escort MP Tactical pump shotgun
Caliber: 12ga
Location: Ontario Ca.
Price: $250
Will ship (Y/N):N
Other info: 50 rds down range cleaned and safe kept, any questions please feel free to ask, first to post "I'll take it" follow by a pm get's it

Comment