Not available
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Not available
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Tags: None
-
Save please -
Bump Save plzComment
-
Question pm'dComment
-
PM's replied. I'm leaving the country soon. If it's not sold by this week, It'll be back up for sale in 2 weeks.
Please save.Comment
-
I'll take it at your asking price. please advise. I am in Irvine and have cash in hand. . .any accessories or ammo??The Swiss have not had to fight for 400+ years. Why? They have mandatory laws to keep military equipment in their HOMES WITH AMMO (and were talking automatic weapons baby) and TRAIN, THEN QUALIFY QUALIFY! QUALIFY!!!Comment
-
I'm back in town. PMs replied!
Looks like it's SPF to gfmallett but taking seconds.Comment
-
Bump.
Still available!Comment
-
Sorry, but not interested in any trades at this time.
Bump!Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,411
Posts: 25,147,507
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 24668 users online. 43 members and 24625 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment