Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Withdrawn

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • 1911heaven
    Junior Member
    • May 2012
    • 7

    Withdrawn

    Make: Sig Sauer

    Model: P226 X6 PPC

    Caliber: 9mm

    Location (city or county): Orange

    Price:

    Will ship (Y/N):No

    b]Other info:


    Hi! I have this off list Sig X6 PPC for sale. I am the original owner of the gun. It is in excellent condition. Very low round count. It comes with 2 factory hi-cap magazines that have been dissembled as rebuilt kits, test target, factory lock, owner manual, plastic case and card board box. I can do PPT at Riflegear or Stockade. Thank you.


    Last edited by 1911heaven; 06-28-2012, 4:05 PM. Reason: I've decided not to sell after all.
  • #2
    myro
    Junior Member
    • Jun 2012
    • 50

    trade

    how about 700 for my x5 comp

    Comment

    • #3
      1911heaven
      Junior Member
      • May 2012
      • 7

      BTT

      Comment

      • #4
        1911heaven
        Junior Member
        • May 2012
        • 7

        BTT

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1