Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Sold Please Delete

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Bumslie
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
    CGN Contributor
    • Oct 2011
    • 5358

    Sold Please Delete

    ...
    Last edited by Bumslie; 05-28-2012, 10:02 PM. Reason: Clarification
    NRA Life Member
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, and common sense. Some overly sensitive "men" will be offended.
    Originally posted by ivanimal
    I love you! (some Homo)
    Originally posted by ivanimal
    I am a Gay muslim sometimes.
    Originally posted by Kestryll
    OP you are an uninformed tool.
    Go Broncos!
    Go Kings Go!
  • #2
    Bumslie
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
    CGN Contributor
    • Oct 2011
    • 5358

    bump
    NRA Life Member
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, and common sense. Some overly sensitive "men" will be offended.
    Originally posted by ivanimal
    I love you! (some Homo)
    Originally posted by ivanimal
    I am a Gay muslim sometimes.
    Originally posted by Kestryll
    OP you are an uninformed tool.
    Go Broncos!
    Go Kings Go!

    Comment

    • #3
      surgical
      Member
      • Aug 2010
      • 122

      Pm sent.

      Comment

      • #4
        Bumslie
        CGN/CGSSA Contributor
        CGN Contributor
        • Oct 2011
        • 5358

        Pm's Replied to. Still for sale
        NRA Life Member
        WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, and common sense. Some overly sensitive "men" will be offended.
        Originally posted by ivanimal
        I love you! (some Homo)
        Originally posted by ivanimal
        I am a Gay muslim sometimes.
        Originally posted by Kestryll
        OP you are an uninformed tool.
        Go Broncos!
        Go Kings Go!

        Comment

        • #5
          Bumslie
          CGN/CGSSA Contributor
          CGN Contributor
          • Oct 2011
          • 5358

          Originally posted by driftstalker
          I agree with you.

          It is harder to do business these days with gentlemen since more and more lowlifes are entering this country. I also wish parents did not let their kids loose like animals.
          Thanks Man. appreciate the support. Bump
          NRA Life Member
          WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, and common sense. Some overly sensitive "men" will be offended.
          Originally posted by ivanimal
          I love you! (some Homo)
          Originally posted by ivanimal
          I am a Gay muslim sometimes.
          Originally posted by Kestryll
          OP you are an uninformed tool.
          Go Broncos!
          Go Kings Go!

          Comment

          • #6
            PRiMOs
            Junior Member
            • Jan 2012
            • 25

            I'll take it

            Comment

            • #7
              dbushik
              Junior Member
              • Jun 2011
              • 5

              Second in line. PM sent.

              Comment

              Working...
              UA-8071174-1